I’m a journalist for the local newspaper. I enjoy my job and the whole team there is just wonderful.

My Note!!! ©

About Us



About Me
First Name: Sotheara
Last Name: Oeurn
Full Name: Sotheara Oeurn
Nicke Name: Ah thou
Date of birth: 01-March-1997
Nationality: Cambodian
Country: Cambodia
Job: Primary School Teacher
Phone Number: (+855)884780805, (+855)11300422

About Page
This page make for write somethings about my note that I meet every day. And more than I write about some Cambodia's pop legends too.


Resume

Total Pageviews

How many stayer on our page?

Employment

Education

Portfolio

About Us
This page make for write somethings about my note that I meet every day. And more than I write about some Cambodia's pop legends too.
---==--==--==---
Category

No comments:

Leave a Reply

Popular Post

Comments

Videos

Formulir Kontak

♖Your Name :
✎Your Email *required
✉Your Message *required